Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Happy new year 2015! 2014 was amazing and exciting, as I was pregnant and my little baby was born in November. I would like to make my New Year's resolutions, first time in my life that I write them.

  • My baby is my priority: I want to continue reading lots of books and forums and learning how to be a better mom. I want to learn how to stimulate her each day and the best way to play with her. I promise to organise my life around her. 
  • I promise to take care of the relationship with my partner. I promise to keep finding special moments for ourselves, like every week we should have a special dinner, open a nice bottle of wine... I promise not to complain about my family in law if they do not help us with the baby and just accept the cultural differences. 
  • I promise to take care of myself. I want to lose all the weight of the pregnancy. I have to take care of myself so I do not look like the fat zombie I look now. I promise to go back to the gym at least twice per week once I am allowed again. 
  • I promise to travel with her to my home country a couple of times, and keep her in touch with my family through video-calls. I promise to find time in the week to keep in touch with my friends back home.

And what are my wishes for 2015?

  • First of all health. Health for family and friends. And health for my little baby, I am always so worried about her health since I saw a positive in the pregnancy test! So far she has been doing great, and I really hope she continues like this next year.
  • Of course I also hope that this new year brings lots of love. I have a little new person who I love so much. I also hope that the love with my partner stays at least at the same level, and the stress and sleepless nights do not affect our relationship.
  • If I start thinking of practical wishes, and since I am writing a blog that is called "working mom in Germany", I hope that this year I can manage going back to work with spending quality time with my baby. I need first to find childcare. I hope I can solve the situation in the first months of the year. I hope my baby enjoys it. I hope my husband and me are able to manage our new schedule. 
  • I hope that in 2015 I will do lots of thing with my baby. We will play a lot together, she will develop fine, learn to walk and we travel with her and she learns a lot this year.
Welcome, 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment